Design a pin that will be distributed to members attending the 2024 Business Professionals of America National Leadership Conference in Chicago (May 10–14).
Entry Rules & Design Requirements
- One entry can be submitted by a student member in good standing.
- Entries must relate to and/or promote the 2024 National Leadership Conference and its location.
- Designs can be full-color.
- Designs must include the text “Business Professionals of America” and “NLC 2024”.
- Artwork must be created at a size of at least 5 x 5 inches. Actual pin size will be between 1 and 1.5 inches.
- Pin designs can be round, square, rectangular, or custom shapes.
- Entries must be submitted in one of the following formats: ai, eps, jpg, pdf, png, or psd.
- Entries must not violate trademark or copyright protections or the BPA brand guidelines.
Entries due: January 5, 2024 (5:00 pm ET)
A panel of BPA judges will select one winning entry based on its connection to the conference and its location, creativity, visual appeal, and the design’s suitability for production. The winning entry may be modified to meet production requirements and brand or aesthetic standards.
The member submitting the winning entry will receive free registration to the 2024 National Leadership Conference. The prize does not include travel, lodging, meals, or other NLC expenses.
Download or print the Pin Design Contest flyer.