Design a pin that will be distributed to members attending the 2023 Business Professionals of America National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, California (April 26–30). Download or print the Pin Design Contest flyer.
Entry Rules & Design Requirements
- One entry can be submitted by a student member in good standing.
- Entries must relate to and/or promote the 2023 National Leadership Conference and its location.
- Designs can be full-color.
- Artwork must be created at a size of at least 5 x 5 inches, though the pin design itself does not have to be square. Actual pin size will be between 1 and 1.5 inches.
- Entries must be submitted in one of the following formats: ai, eps, jpg, pdf, png, or psd.
- Entries must not violate trademark or copyright protections or the BPA brand guidelines.
Entry form: https://bit.ly/BPApin
Entries due: December 15, 2022 (11:59 pm ET)
Winner notified: December 30, 2022
A panel of BPA judges will select one winning entry based on its connection to the conference and its location, creativity, visual appeal, and the design’s suitability for production. The winning entry may be modified to meet production requirements and brand or aesthetic standards.
The member submitting the winning entry will receive free registration to the 2023 National Leadership Conference. The prize does not include travel, lodging, meals, or other NLC expenses.