“Seize the Opportunity” Annual Theme Resources Now Available
Members of Business Professionals of America will be encouraged to “Seize the Opportunity” throughout the 2023–2024 membership year. This theme aims to highlight the many opportunities for involvement in BPA provides for student members.
- Career Exploration—Explore career pathways and learn about in-demand careers and skills employers value.
- Competitive Events—Vie for top honors while demonstrating proficiency in business and information technology events in the Workplace Skills Assessment Program.
- Leadership—Enhance leadership prowess by participating in informative workshops; attending the Student Leadership Summit; or serving in leadership positions at the chapter, regional, state, and national level.
- Networking—Make new friends and meet industry professionals while also expanding social and professional networks.
- Service—Engage in service activities that improve schools and communities—and even earn awards for outstanding service achievements.
- Industry Certification—Acquire valuable industry certifications that provide independent verification of an individual’s knowledge and skills while attending the National Leadership Conference.
Events and activities throughout the year will emphasize these opportunities. The year will culminate with the 2024 National Leadership Conference, which will be held May 10–14 in Chicago, Illinois.
Chapters are invited to download Seize the Opportunity resources below: