Last Modified: December 17, 2018
The owner of the Site is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Site for use only by residents of the United States located in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. You may not access or otherwise use the Site from outside the United States. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. We make no representations, warranties, or claims regarding the Site’s compliance with EU or other foreign country privacy or data security laws. We do not desire to process personal data of data subjects outside of the United States and do not otherwise intend to offer goods or services to or monitor the behavior of data subjects outside of the United States. You represent and warrant that neither you nor your representatives will provide or otherwise make available to us personal data of an identified or identifiable person outside of the United States. For the purpose of this paragraph, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. For the purpose of this paragraph, personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Information developed for this Site may be downloaded for personal and non-commercial use only provided all copyright and permissions have been received and retained. Users may not modify, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the copy or images, without written permission. To obtain reprint permission, click here.
- The National Association of Business Professionals of America does not warrant or represent that use of information or resources displayed on the Site will not infringe upon rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated by the National Association of Business Professionals of America.
- While the National Association of Business Professionals of America does implement reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, no warranties or representations are made to accuracy. No liability or responsibility is assumed by the National Association of Business Professionals of America for any potential omissions or errors to content throughout the Site.
- The National Association of Business Professionals of America assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect users’ computer equipment or other property on account of access to, use of, browsing within, or downloading of information or resources, videos, content or images within the Site.
- Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, libelous or defamatory material or any material that may constitute or encourage conduct considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The National Association of Business Professionals of America will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order request or direction of the National Association of Business Professionals of America to disclose the identity of any individual or individuals posting any such information or materials.
- The National Association of Business Professionals of America, in their sole discretion, may cease to operate or otherwise support the Site at any time and reserves the right to delete material on this Site at their sole discretion. They furthermore reserve the right to refuse to allow any person to access this Site, at their sole discretion without notice at any time.