2022 NLC TOURS
- Priority will be given to those who register for tours in advance.
- As you register in the online registration system, select the tours in which you and your students want to participate.
- Tour costs will be added to your invoice total.
- Tour participants must arrive and depart as a group. Individual ticket admission is not eligible. If transportation is not provided, participants must walk to specified location and check in with the group chaperone upon arrival for admission. When selecting tours for your Anaheim arrival day, allow plenty of time for possible flight delays or delays in ground transportation to the hotel.
- Assembly times for scheduled tours is 15 minutes before scheduled departure times. Tours will depart at the scheduled time.
- Advisors/chaperones are required to accompany students on tours (does not apply to postsecondary members).
- No refunds will be given due to late arrival at the conference as monies have to be paid in advance to tour venues.
- BPA is not responsible for your return transportation if you are not on the bus at the departure time.
- Participants who delay the departure for the return trip more than 15 minutes will be charged $25 per person for every 15 minutes delayed.
- Tours are subject to change.
- Refunds are not given for an optional or last-minute change on the part of a delegate or advisor.
- No refunds are given due to inclement weather.
- All prices are based on a minimum number of If the minimum number of people do not sign up for a tour, the tour may be cancelled.
- Some tours can accommodate a maximum number of These tours will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If a tour is filled or cancelled, you may exchange the ticket for another of equal value or receive a refund.
Hilton Anaheim – 2nd Floor
- Wednesday, April 26 (7:00 am–7:00 pm)
- Thursday, April 2 (7:00 am–5:00 pm)
- Friday, April 28 (7:00 am–5:00 pm)
- Saturday, April 29 • 7:00 am–12:00 pm
All tour tickets must be picked up at the Tour Desk by the advisor. Tickets are not distributed in the registration packets and will not be released to individual students. You can purchase tickets for tours with available space at the Tour Desk on-site.
Need to talk to us?
Our staff is here to help you and answer any questions you may have. Use our form to send us a quick message and someone will get back to you shortly.