Create. Compete. Excel.
Business Professionals of America is proud to partner with Precision Exams to offer a tremendous line-up of certification exams that span multiple content areas including: finance, digital media and information technology!
This certification experience is being expanded over three conference days. In partnership with Precision Exams, students and advisors can earn multiple certifications across a wide variety of business, media and technology topics. The full lineup of Precision Exams certifications that will be available to NLC attendees can be found online. New this year, advisors can also accept the challenge of certifying with Precision Exams on Saturday, May 4. Take advantage of this great opportunity to walk away from NLC certified in one or multiple Precision Exams’ certifications!
Certification Lab Details
Dates: Students (Thursday, May 2 – Saturday, May 4), Advisors: (Saturday, May 4)
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Location: Hilton Anaheim: California Ballroom B
Cost: Free Exams Covered: Visit here to see the complete list: https://www.precisionexams.com/exams/
Additionally, this year’s Precision Exams certifications will be offered as a requirement for the following Workplace Skills Assessment Program (WSAP) competitions at the national level:
- 3D Graphics (aligns with BPA (425) Computer Modeling)
- 3D Animation (aligns with BPA (440) Computer Animation Team)
- Accounting I (aligns with BPA (100) Fundamental Accounting & (105) College Accounting)
- Accounting II (aligns with BPA (125) Payroll Accounting & (130) College Payroll Accounting)
- Banking and Finance (aligns with BPA (145) Banking & Finance)
- Digital Media IA (aligns with BPA (420) Digital Media Production)
- Economics (aligns with BPA (155) Economic Research Individual)
- Mathematics of Business and Personal Finance (aligns with BPA (165) Personal Finance Management)
- Video Production I (aligns with BPA (430) Video Production Team)
All preliminary competitors registered in one of the above WSAP competitive events will be required to report to the Precision Exams Certification Lab to complete the certification aligned with the respective WSAP event. Certification scores will be calculated and be used as 25% of the competitive event final score.