Apply for a Scholarship
Amazing opportunities for BPA Members!
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A member in good standing with the organization
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Obtained at least a Statesman Torch Award
- Competed in at least one Workplace Skills Assessment Program event (on any level and placing is not necessary)
- All forms must be completed and returned by the assigned deadlines
- Application must include one letter of recommendation from your Local Chapter Advisor and an Unofficial Transcript.
- The scholarship must be used Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 semester
- For essay questions if you are reapplying you cannot reuse essay question answers
Use the forms below to apply for a scholarship. Completion of the forms allows students to be eligible for the following scholarships:
- Sherrell Wheeler Scholarship
- Tomorrow’s Business Professionals Scholarships
- National Technical Honor Society Scholarships
All scholarship applications must be completed and submitted no later than April 1st, 2021, 11:59PM ET.
Please review the requirements before starting your applications.
Applications are due on April 1, 2021, 11:59PM ET.
Need to talk to us?
Our staff is here to help you and answer any questions you may have. Use our form to send us a quick message and someone will get back to you shortly.