Apply for a Scholarship
Amazing opportunities for BPA Members!
Use the forms below to apply for a scholarship. Completion of the forms allows students to be eligible for the following scholarships:
- Sherrell Wheeler Scholarship
- Tomorrow’s Business Professionals Scholarships
- National Technical Honor Society Scholarships
All scholarship applications must be completed and submitted no later than Thursday, March 1st, 2020, 11:59PM EST.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A member in good standing with the organization
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Obtained at least a Statesman Torch Award
- Competed in at lease one Workplace Skills Assessment Program event (on any level and placing is not necessary)
- All forms must be completed and returned by the assigned deadlines
- Application must include one letter of recommendation from your Local Chapter Advisor and an Unofficial Transcript.
- The scholarship must be used Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 semester