Registration Fees and Deadlines
There are varying tiers of registration for the BPA National Leadership Conference (NLC) including Full Participant (student and advisor), Alumni, Guest and Chaperone registrations. Each registration tier offers attendees a specific level of access and amenities to the conference.
February 28th – March 29th, 2019
- Students and Advisors: $125
- Chaperones and Guests: $80
- Alumni: Complimentary
March 30th – April 5th, 2019
- Students and Advisors: $145
- Chaperones and Guests: $90
- Alumni: Complimentary
How Do I Pay for NLC?
All payments must be received prior to attending the National Leadership Conference. Payments are accepted in the form of check, credit card, or purchase orders.
Conference registration payments should be submitted in time to be received at the National Center by April 10, 2019.
Credit card payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover/Novus by completing the credit card section of the invoice. Mail the invoice with completed credit card information to the following address or download the Credit Card Authorization Form and mail it to our National Center at:
Business Professionals of America, Inc.
National Center P.O. Box 729
Westerville, OH 43086
OR Fax to 614-895-1165
OR pay by phone, 614-895-7277
OR e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NLC Refund Policy
- All eligible refund requests postmarked on or before Thursday, April 18, 2019 will receive a 75% refund. No requests for refunds shall be honored after that date.
- All eligible refunds will be paid after the conclusion of NLC to advisors requesting them by the required deadline.
- Refund requests must be submitted online at https://www.bpa.org/application/refundrequest.aspx.
- Refunds will not be given for an optional or last minute change on the part of the delegate or advisor or for delayed travel.
- Refunds are not available for pre-purchased merchandise.
- Tour refunds will be made in full for those tours which are cancelled by BPA. Refunds cannot be made due to inclement weather.
- Refund requests must be submitted online using our form below.
To be eligible to compete at the NLC, national membership dues must be postmarked and submitted by this date.
BPA Cares submissions are due (Professional Award Submissions due March 1).
Ambassador Torch Award résumés must be completed by students online and approved / submitted online by a local advisor/reviewer by this date to be eligible.
NLC online housing reservations must be submitted. All hotel registrations after this date will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
April 5, 2019
Final week of NLC registration. Late registration tier applies.
Online contest registration closes. After this date, all contest registration must be completed onsite at the conference.
Last day for online conference pre-registration. Conference registration after this date must be onsite at your time of arrival.
All NLC payments due to the National Center.
Deadline for all Refund Requests. All requests must be submitted using the online form.
National Staff will be on site in Anaheim, CA. The National Center will be closed May 1-10.
Looking for contest related deadlines?
Please read the WSAP Competitive Event Guidelines and note the important deadlines in your calendar where applicable.
Helpful Hints and Tips
- Hotel reservations must be completed along with your Conference Registration.
Print out your invoice before hitting the submit button, BUT DON’T FORGET TO HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.
Keep a copy of all forms submitted for your records. Bring your copies with you.