2020 BPA NLC TOURS
- Priority will be given to those who register for tours in
- As you register your delegates with the online registration system, click on the tours in which you and your delegates want to
- The correct payment for tours will be calculated and added to your invoice total by the online registration
- Participants must arrive and depart as a group. Individual ticket admission is not eligible. If transportation is not provided, participants must walk to specified location and check in with the group chaperone upon arrival for admission. When booking tours for your arrival day, allow plenty of time for possible flight delays or delays in shuttle
- Assembly times for scheduled tours will be 15-minutes before scheduled departure times. Departures will leave at the scheduled
- Advisors/chaperones are required to accompany students on tours (does not apply to Post-secondary Division).
- No refunds will be given due to late arrival at the conference as monies have to be paid in advance to tour venues.
- BPA is not responsible for your return trip if you are not on the bus at the departure
- Participants who delay the departure for the return trip longer than 15-minutes will be charged $25.00 per person for every 15-minutes delayed.
- Tours are subject to
- Refunds are not given for an optional or last minute change on the part of a delegate or advisor.
- No refunds are given due to inclement
- All prices are based on a minimum number of persons participating; if the minimum number of persons do not sign up for a particular tour, that tour may be
- Some tours have a maximum number of persons who can participate; these tours will be filled on a first-come, first-serve
- In the event that a tour is filled or cancelled, you may exchange the ticket for another of equal value or receive a
- You can purchase tickets for any tour with available space at the Tour Desk on-site.
- All tour tickets must be picked up at the Tour Desk by the advisor. Tickets are not distributed in the registration packets and will not be released to individual students.
TOUR OFFERINGS: TBD
Ride with history and experience our nation’s rich culture by bicycle! This Washington, D.C. tour provides guests the opportunity to see the city’s most popular sights while moving easily between them. Once seated aboard their comfort rental bikes, guests will be led by a trained guide through the National Mall and Capitol Hill, which stretch over two and a half miles across the center of the city. Throughout the tour, the group’s guide will share fun facts and history about the city and frequent stops will be made for photo opportunities. Sights include the Capitol Building, Supreme Court, Smithsonian Museums, World War II Memorial, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and more. All guests of this tour will also receive a complimentary BPA-branded water bottle to use along the trip!
Date: Saturday, May 9
Time: 11:00 am-2:30 pm