2019 BPA NLC TOURS
- Priority will be given to those who register for tours in
- As you register your delegates with the online registration system, click on the tours in which you and your delegates want to
- The correct payment for tours will be calculated and added to your invoice total by the online registration
- Participants must arrive and depart as a group. Individual ticket admission is not eligible. If transportation is not provided, participants must walk to specified location and check in with the group chaperone upon arrival for admission. When booking tours for your arrival day, allow plenty of time for possible flight delays or delays in shuttle
- Assembly times for scheduled tours will be 15-minutes before scheduled departure times. Departures will leave at the scheduled
- Advisors/chaperones are required to accompany students on tours (does not apply to Post-secondary Division).
- No refunds will be given due to late arrival at the conference as monies have to be paid in advance to tour venues.
- BPA is not responsible for your return trip if you are not on the bus at the departure
- Participants who delay the departure for the return trip longer than 15-minutes will be charged $25.00 per person for every 15-minutes delayed.
- Tours are subject to
- Refunds are not given for an optional or last minute change on the part of a delegate or advisor.
- No refunds are given due to inclement
- All prices are based on a minimum number of persons participating; if the minimum number of persons do not sign up for a particular tour, that tour may be
- Some tours have a maximum number of persons who can participate; these tours will be filled on a first-come, first-serve
- In the event that a tour is filled or cancelled, you may exchange the ticket for another of equal value or receive a
- You can purchase tickets for any tour with available space at the Tour Desk on-site.
- All tour tickets must be picked up at the Tour Desk by the advisor. Tickets are not distributed in the registration packets and will not be released to individual students.
Location: Hilton Anaheim – Ballroom Level (Second Floor)
|Wednesday, May 1||7:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday, May 2||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday, May 3||7:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday, May 4||7:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Disneyland Theme Park Tickets
Get your ears on and watch dreams come true at the Happiest Place on Earth! Participants will have the opportunity to visit one or both of the parks: Disneyland Park® or Disney California Adventure Park®.
Do you like the classic Disney attractions such as the Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and It’s a Small World? Or are you more of a thrill seeker? Whether you’re a fan of the parades and daily entertainment, nighttime fireworks and light shows, or just consider yourself a ride junkie, there’s something for everyone at the Happiest Place on Earth!
From Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain at Disneyland Park, to Cars Land and Soarin’ at Disney California Adventure, you’ll have loads of fun in the California sun! All tickets are good at either park. 1-Day Value Season tickets are only valid Tuesday, April 30 through Thursday, May 2. 1-Day Regular Season tickets are only valid Friday, May 3 through Sunday, May 5. Twilight Base Tickets and multiple-day Base Tickets can be used anytime during the 2019 National Leadership Conference.
Participants are encouraged to set up the Disney mobile app in order to book FASTPASS Plus options on-site. FASTPASS makes the most of your time by securing a time-specific ticket for your favorite attraction while continuing to roam the parks!
Ticket pricing will be confirmed late February. Please plan early using the estimate guide below. Prices are not confirmed and are subject to change.