Create. Compete. Excel.
Business Professionals of America is proud to partner again with Certiport to deliver industry recognized certification opportunities for all NLC student attendees.
The Certiport Open Certification Lab returns to NLC with even more opportunities for our students and advisors to earn industry recognized certifications!
Please remember that some certification tests are embedded in Workplace Skills Assessment Program (WSAP) competitions at the national level. Be sure to read the guidelines for your event carefully to see if a certification is in fact part of your competition. If your WSAP event includes a certification test, you will automatically be listed at no cost and scheduled for the test on Thursday, May 5th. Be sure to check the guidelines for your event to see if it includes a certification test at NLC.
All participants planning to take a certification test (competitive event or stand-by) need to register with
Certiport (www.certiport.com) before attending NLC. Students must include their BPA member ID in their Certiport profile when they register online.
Open certifications will be offered at NLC to registered advisors and students only (guests cannot take the certification exams offered at NLC).
Onsite registration will also be available. To register for a certification onsite, please check-in at the Grand Ballroom directly and speak with a Certification Coordinator. Please note that onsite registration is based on time and space availability.
Certification Lab Details
Dates: Thursday, May 4 – Saturday, May 7, 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Grand Ballroom
- 1-Day Pass (pre-conference registration) | $10
- 1-Day Pass (on-site registration) | $15
- 3-Day Pass (pre-conference registration) | $20
- 3-Day Pass (on-site registration) | $25
Certiport Certifications Available:
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS):
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- Access 2016
- Outlook 2016
- Word Expert 2016
- Excel Expert 2016
- Word O365/2019
- Excel O365/2019
- PowerPoint O365/2019
- Outlook O365/2019
- Word Expert O365/2019
- Excel Expert O365/2019
- Access Expert O365/2019
- Device Configuration and Management
- HTML and CSS
- Network Security
- HTML5 Application Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Computational Thinking
- Software Development
- QuickBooks Certified User Desktop/Online
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business (ESB)
- Communication Skills for Business (CSB)
- IC3 Certifications
- Unity Certified User: Programmer
- Unity Certified User: Artist
- App Development with Swift Associate (Apple)
- App Development with Swift Certified User (Apple)
- PMI Project Managment Ready