Create. Compete. Excel.
Business Professionals of America is proud to partner again with Certiport to deliver industry recognized certification opportunities for all NLC student attendees.
The Certiport Certification Lab returns this year in a Virtual Environment.
All persons planning to take a certification test (competitive event or stand-by) need to register with Certiport (www.certiport.com) before attending NLC. Students must include their BPA member ID in their Certiport profile when they register online.
Certification Lab Details
Dates: Monday May 3 – Thursday, May 6, 2021 – Open to Students and Advisors
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EASTERN TIME
Location: Virtual Online Certification Delivery
Cost: $5.00 per certification voucher (Certification Vouchers are purchased through the Conference Registration System)
Please remember that some certification tests are embedded in Workplace Skills Assessment Program (WSAP) competitions at the national level. Be sure to read the guidelines for your event carefully to see if a certification is in fact part of your competition.
NOTE: Certification tests WILL NOT be required as part of your WSAP competitive event for the 2021 Virtual NLC. If you are in a WSAP competitive event that includes a certification test, you will be provided a certification voucher at no cost. These certification attempts will take place the week of April 26 – 29, 2021.
Certiport Certifications Available:
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS):
- Access 2016, 2019, and 365
- Excel 2016, 2019, and 365
- PowerPoint 2016, 2019, and 365
- Word 2016, 2019, and 365
- Word Expert 2016, 2019, and 365
- Excel Expert 2016, 2019, and 365
- Access Export 2019 and 365
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA):
- HTML 5 Development Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Server Administration Fundamentals
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
- Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Interactive Media Communication Using Adobe Flash Professional
- Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign