Create. Compete. Excel.
Business Professionals of America is proud to partner again with Certiport to deliver industry recognized certification opportunities for all NLC student attendees.
The Certiport Certification Lab returns this year where both BPA students and advisors have a great opportunity to take certification tests at an incredible value.
Please remember that some certification tests are embedded in Workplace Skills Assessment Program (WSAP) competitions at the national level. Be sure to read the guidelines for your event carefully to see if a certification is in fact part of your competition.
If your WSAP event includes a certification test, you will automatically be listed at no cost and scheduled for the test on Thursday. Be sure to check the guidelines for your event to see if it includes a certification test at NLC.
All persons planning to take a certification test (competitive event or stand-by) need to register with Certiport (www.certiport.com) before attending NLC. Students must include their BPA member ID in their Certiport profile when they register online.
Open certifications will be offered at NLC to registered Advisors and students only (guests cannot take the certification exams offered at NLC).
Onsite registration is available on Thursday May 7 – Saturday May 9. To register for a certification onsite, please check-in at the Hilton Anaheim: California Ballroom directly and speak with a Certification Coordinator. Please note that onsite registration is based on time and space availability.
Certification Lab Details
New this year, the Certiport Open Certification Lab will be open three (3) full days!
Dates: Thursday, May 7 – Saturday, May 9 – Open to Students and Advisors
Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Location: Potomac Ballroom 2-3
|Certification Pass Description||Cost (Pre-Conference Registration)||Cost (On-site Registration)|
|One (1) Day Unlimited Certification Pass||$10||$15|
|Three (3) Day Unlimited Certification Pass||$20||$25|
Certiport Certifications Available:
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS):
- Access 2016, 2019, and 365
- Excel 2016, 2019, and 365
- PowerPoint 2016, 2019, and 365
- Word 2016, 2019, and 365
- Word Expert 2016, 2019, and 365
- Excel Expert 2016, 2019, and 365
- Access Export 2019 and 365
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA):
- HTML 5 Development Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Server Administration Fundamentals
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
- Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Interactive Media Communication Using Adobe Flash Professional
- Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign